Spring is here! The sun is shining, flowers are blooming, and I feel like I’m coming out of a long hibernation.
Breathe… stretch… ouch.
With this new time of year comes a lot of new activities that have me moving my body in ways I’m not used to.
We’re talking spring cleaning, yard work, long walks outside, and sweatier yoga sessions. It’s got me feeling good, but feeling sore.
I’m a big fan of CBD, especially from our friends at Receptra. Their hemp is locally grown using organic farming practices, and third-party lab tested so I always know exactly what’s under the lid.
About Receptra Serious RELIEF 33 CBD Gummies
Curious about CBD gummies for pain relief? I was too. Here’s what their friendly team sent to answer all our FAQs:
- Receptra Serious RELIEF 33 CBD gummies for pain are formulated to provide accessible pain relief for your day-to-day aches.
- Studies show that 33 mg of CBD is the correct amount for most people to find relief. This concentration is higher than most CBD gummies on the market today. CBD interacts with the body’s natural receptors to reduce inflammation and keep you moving forward.
- Whether you are lifting weights, lifting kids and groceries, or just lifting yourself out of bed; pain is a real thing. Even minor irritations in joints and muscles can impact your mobility as well as your focus. Receptra Ginger Peach Serious RELIEF 33 CBD Gummies for Pain are a natural and enjoyable way to combat daily aches and pains.
My Serious RELIEF 33 CBD Gummies Experience
Armed with my new Receptra gummies and a heavy dose of springtime motivation, I got ready to venture outside for a full day of yard work.
I opened the cute amber colored jar, and popped a ginger peach gummy. It was delicious!
The all-natural flavor gave it a nice zing with ginger, mellowed by the sweet peach, and followed by earthy CBD notes. (I always prefer to be able to taste the CBD in my gummies – it lets me know they are nice and strong and the ingredients are high quality.) And, each gummy the added benefits of organic turmeric to promote comfort and mobility.
Fast forward 4 hours later, my front yard was looking somewhat manicured (finally), and I was feeling great. I definitely worked out muscles in a way I hadn’t in months, and was honestly surprised that my arms weren’t jello and legs about to give out.
The next morning, I woke up ready to be sore all over. I could feel the effects of a long morning of manual labor, but it felt, good!? The was something to this CBD for recovery situation, so I wanted to know more.
How CBD Helps Sore Muscles
A quick google search brought up tons of resources on “CBD for recovery.”
This article from the Cannifornian had some great info. Here’s a quick summary:
- CBD Can Reduce Muscle Inflammation. CBD can reduce inflammation, making it helpful for post-workout recovery. Studies show that CBD can inhibit some inflammatory molecules, shortening recovery time and relieving tension and inflammation in the tissue.
- CBD May Decrease Muscle Tension. Post-workout muscle tension can cause discomfort and pain. Some athletes turn to muscle relaxers, but benzodiazepine drugs that have side effects like depression, trembling, dizziness, confusion, and sedation. CBD, on the other hand, is not known to produce any side effects and is all-natural.
- CBD Can Help Reduce Pain. A natural alternative to many painkillers on the market today, CBD can reduce pain through three mechanisms by stopping pain transmission in the brain and spinal cord, decreasing inflammatory messenger activity, and reducing muscle ache sensitivity.
- CBD Can Improve Sleep. Sleep is essential to your health, including muscle recovery. With quality sleep, you can improve your fitness level because muscles recover while you sleep. (psst – check out our review on Receptra’s CBD gummies for sleep here)
- CBD Can Improve Energy Levels. CBD works in conjunction with the body’s endocannabinoid system with its cannabinoids that help restore and manage a natural balance or homeostasis in your body. This process allows for steady, increased energy.
Where to buy Receptra Serious RELIEF 33 CBD Gummies
Ready to try Receptra’s new Serious RELIEF 33 CBD Gummies for yourself? Learn more here at receptranaturals.com.
Thanks to Receptra Naturals for gifting me their new Serious RELIEF 33 CBD products to try. All opinions are my own. Note: This information is for entertainment purposes and should not be considered medical advice in any way.