Can’t get that last bit of oil in your vape pen? Nothing is worst than tossing a cartridge that still has some cannabis or CBD oil left in it.
For a while, I was tossing them out until I realized it was actually a decent amount of oil I was throwing out. After a lot of trial and error, I have found two ways to really get the most out of your cartages.
How to Get the Last Bit of Oil Out of Your Weed Pen
1. Store your pen/cartridge upright
This is essential for keeping the oil down at the bottom of your cartridge, closest to the heating mechanism.
Shop our top picks for stoner stash organizers:
- BUDGET FRIENDLY: Silicone stash organizer with 24 spaces
- UPGRADE: Clear acrylic organizer with multi-size compartments for vapes, cartridges and tinctures (via Amazon)
- THE ULTIMATE: Stoner stash system with 12 drawers (via Amazon)
For a $FREE.99 option, you can also easily craft a cartridge holder out of cardboard with a pair of scissors and some tape. Or, simply keep your vape pen upright in a tumbler glass or small jar when not in use.
2. Use a hair dryer on a low setting to warm up the oil so it all drips to the bottom of your cartridge.
Literally any hair dryer will do. It doesn’t have to be fancy! This one is $10 on Amazon.
3. Add a few drops of any vape juice to mix with your THC so it’s easier to vape the last bit out.
I💚 Diamond’s CBD vape additive, it adds some nice medicinal effects to the pen as it helps get out those last precious drops of THC! And, here’s some direction on how to actually get the oil into the right part of the vape pen
4. If all else fails, unscrew the top of the cartage and use a toothpick or bobby pin to scrape the oil out.
NoGoo sells these nifty fancy Vape Scrape tools, but honestly, a toothpick works just fine. I like to then wipe the oil on the outside of a joint and then roll it in keif. Or, use it as the cherry on top of a freshly packed bowl.
So, next time you have a vape cartridge with half a hit left, don’t toss it! These easy methods will help you make the most of every last drop of oil in your pen, so you can stay lifted and live your best life.
How do you like to get to that last little bit of oil in your cartridge? Let us know in the comments below or find us on Instagram! We always love to hear your pro-tips & share ’em with the HeyHelloHigh Community.
Pin it for Later: