Nothing ruins the taste of cannabis more than a dirty bong. Please for the love of all that is dank and good clean your bong regularly. I like to use fresh water with each session and I clean after every 2-3 uses.
Things you need:
- Epson salt (or other coarse salt)
- Isopropyl (Rubbing alcohol)
- Plastic wrap
- Rubber band
- Sandwich size Ziploc bag
All of these items you can find at the grocery/drug store. I keep a jar of Epson salt and a bottle of alcohol under my kitchen sink to make cleaning quick and easy.
- Step one is to dump out any water and gently remove your stem and bowl from the bong. Set aside your bowl and put your downstem the Ziploc.
- Add 3-5 tablespoons salt to your bong and 1 teaspoon to the Ziploc bag then add a few inch alcohol. Make sure you have enough salt in there and it isn’t all dissolved if you let it dissolve it won’t create the abrasion to scrub all that nasty resin off.
- Cover your stem and mouthpiece with plastic wrap and secure with a rubber band.
- SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE, AND SWIRL! Really go at it and make sure you don’t see any resin left anywhere. You might need to dump it out and start fresh.
- Make sure you pay attention to the small areas that might have gotten missed. I like to use a Q-tip or a bottle brush to scrub anything left.
- Rinse out all pieces with very hot water.
YOU ARE DONE!
Celebrate your job well done with a hit of something delish, you can thank me later 😉
Happy cleaning loves!
5 thoughts on “Tip&Trick Thursday: How to clean your bong”
Thanks very much! 🙂
Thank’s for the help. I always had problems washing my bong, until I even broke them… This article is very helpful!
Happy to help! It’s an art and a science 🙂